Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our House... ready for the holiday!!!!!

This is our Mummy we made! He isn't perfect but he is kinda scary looking. Jarred is looking for an old chain saw for next year.....


The kids had red ribbon week and this is their dress like 80's. Hunter has to be a part of the action. I thought they looked great we dance to 80's music on the way to school.


This is crazy hair day Ethan had polka dots and purple strips. Makayla had all sorts of stuff and colors I guess I should take better pics.




4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

The kids costumes are awesome! I love how you do Halloween! It's how it should be.

Tanner Fam said...

I'm lovin the hockey mask. Almost looks like an injured player. I agree, the chainsaw will bring a nice effect....and lots and lots and lots of blood. ;)

grandma north said...

you always do a great job on decorating your house and the kids. good job . love ya

Mer said...

Oh how I forgot how much you love Halloween like Liz! Your house looked so cute all decorated.