Sunday, October 5, 2008

No more Allergies.....

Ok so you know how Hunter got his Allergies tested..... I thought why not get mine tested as well. I had it done when I was 12 and wondered if it had changed. This is my back within 5 mins we were sure they were going to tell us this was nuts. But nope this is all the grasses and plant pollens. My nuts actually come out negative which is weird. Maybe the liver cleanse is working! I have to do blood work to make sure and then I might try a nut with benadryl by my side just in case.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That doesn't look comfortable. But on the up side, maybe you'll be enjoying some PB & J pretty quick!

Jessica Bybee said...

Ouch!!! I am surprised it isn't nuts, but then maybe we are all "nuts"!:) Hee hee! Well, don't go rolling in the grass. That would be ouchy!

Liz Prisbrey said...

At first I thought I was looking at a bumpy piece of fruit?? So you are allergic to all the grass and plants? How does that work with arranging flowers?

Cindy said...

You are crazy. What happens if you eat nuts now???

Susan Engar said...

That looks a bit painful!! This is your long lost neighbor and friend Susan by-the-way. So I'd love to catch up. My blog is www.engarentry.blogspot.com
Do you have an email address?

Tanner Fam said...

That is definitely on my top ten of what I don't ever want to go through. You are a brave woman.

Joey and Megan said...

Ouch.