Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update on the game!!!

Ok I know you are all dying in suspense. Ok on the first one I spent $5.00. On the second I got it for free if you count the money I have to use for my next visit at CVS. Awesome! Well this is through couponsense. Sometimes it really frustrates me because it takes some time. But I think it is turning into a hobby because I love to see how much I can get for free. When I first started it was very frustrating but I think I am starting to see some pay offs now. If you interested let me know I will help you get started.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! I am headed to a coupon party next week. I hope they teach me to do whatever it is you are doing. That is CRAZY!

The Royal Family said...

I am interested ,,, help me get stuff freeeeee