Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk Or Treat ....

This was our wards trunk or treat! Hunter and his friend were both Yoda. Everyone thought they were twins. Ethan and His friend were both Darth Maul. Makayla was the only Queen Amidala though. I made a Turkey chili which was good, not bad for the first time from scratch. They had fun games and lots of candy! Which is good I might have to use it if we run out at home everyone has been saying we get lots of trick or treaters around here!

Our Yoda!!


Queen Amidala



Darth Maul





6 comments:

The Royal Family said...

CUTE HOUSE!
and CUTE costumes! I cannot wait to dress Addie up tomorrow!

Tanner Fam said...

Your kids looked so good. Definitely the best theme of all the families for the night.

grandma north said...

I love the costumes. where was jarred costume. the trunk and treat sound fun . we miss you guys. love ya

Cindy said...

Your house looks so nice! I love the costumes, you did a great job. Brooklyn told me Makayla forgot about her, but I told her it's her turn to write a letter:).
My kids wore the same costumes as last year, and I think even the year before too. Very boring. David was a last minute purchase as a dog, I wanted Super Man or something really boyish. haha

Melissa said...

I just love family theme costumes. My kids are getting to old to dress up in the genre. I'm jealous. Besides, who can resist a little Yoda!

Kristine said...

I LOVE the costumes!! Gotta love AZ weather where you don't have to bundle up.

We need to get together again. I hear you about it being cold in the morning. I am a total whimp.