Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jarred is the best!


I don't get flowers very often especially since I usually have them around more than most. but sometimes my husband surprise me for no reason. Like yesterday I was having a rough afternoon feeling like nothing every gets done and my house is always dirty even though I had cleaned all day. So I was trying to get to the grocery store and it was getting later. I was so frustrated and the kids wanted to eat. So we decided to get take out. Jarred went to get get it and came home with these for me and a cute note. I love him so much and he is so good to me. It seems like some days all we do is argue but we are always best friends.

3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

It's so nice to have a great husband when these days come around. And it's good for us friends to know you are being taken care of when you are so far away! :0)

Tanner Fam said...

AWWWWW, What a guy!! Isn't it amazing how one moment you want to rip their head off, and the next you are getting roses? Funny how flowers make everything 'okay.'

Cindy said...

How sweet! Israel hasn't done that for awhile, I think he's due! You deserve it, don't worry about the house. I feel the same way everyday. I've learned to just let it go, and spend more time with the kids. Then have all the kids help at the end of the day and make a fun game out of it. It's better with help.