Sunday, November 9, 2008

Park day

We love the park. We have two parks within walking distance of our house. Makayla has now mastered swing on her own. Ethan was trying hard but couldn't quite get it. Hunter has discovered so other fun things to do with motorcycle and everyone ride it even MOM! It is super fun and we try to go a couple times a week. The weather is so nice here. We have become accumulated to Phoenix we are freezing in the morning when it only 78 or so. I know we are wimps and I used to laugh at Jarred's cousins when they would wear jacket when it was 70 outside. ( They are from Arizona) I am already planning on freezing when we go to Utah this Christmas. Oh well at least I know I am a wimp right?


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Luckily we had a birthday party a week before Halloween. We totally bombed on the mummy that day. I just tea stained a sheet. Then instead of ripping it in strips (like we did the first time) we cut one big strip. Alan just cut it around and around. I also tea stained tights and a white t-shirt. Grace wore those underneath and then we went to wrapping, starting with the head and working down. We went down one leg and back up, then down and up the other. We saved the eye and mouth peices for last so that she could take them off when she wanted. Hope that all makes sense!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I totally believe your body temp adjusts to where you are! It's crazy!

Cindy said...

That little motorcycle is so cute, looks like alot fo fun!

Tanner Fam said...

I expect to see you in moon boots and leg warmers!