Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Ready>>>> Vote for your favorite name?

We will be having baby # 4 on Thursday @ 5:00pm! We are very excited and the days are not going fast enough. We have not decided on his name so I thought I would put it up for vote. Just to see what everyone else thinks. Our names are....

  1. Jaram ( this is a mixture of jarred and Amanda)
  2. Kelson Jarred - This is my fav.
  3. Zackery- This is the kids fav.
  4. Kaden- This jarred fav of the day! he switches.

So tell me which one you like in the comments!!!!!




This is what the kids did the first day after school . Veg in front of T.V I thought it was so funny, they didn't even realize that I took a picture.
This is Hunter favorite thing to do, licking anything that is made in the mixer.

We had to buy a car seat and a stroller for the baby. The boxes are always the best part. They had so much fun playing with them.






We started a new program at the house because timeouts didn't seem to be working and I was sick and tired of yelling. So we now have mason bucks! They get five a day and they can earn more for good behavior and loss them for bad behavior. They also have to pay to play the Wii or watch T.V. or play computer. It was so nice the first couple of days the T.V. didn't even go on. It was really nice and they came home from school and asked what jobs the could do to earn more bucks. So last night for FHE we made Bulletin boards for their bucks and a spot for them to put their stuff. I thought it turned out really nice. I hope that this program will work for a while. They can also turn their bucks in for bigger prizes.

















15 comments:

Cav Family said...

My vote is Jaram I like the idea with both names. I also love the money and bulletin board idea.I wish it would work in my family

Lacey said...

I like Jaram and Kelson.

The Royal Family said...

ok the buckets sound like a cute idea. :)
I like all the names I think Kelson is my fav. But all very cute!

The Royal Family said...

I forgot to mention i'm totally jealous you get your little one in just a few days.. and second that you know when he's coming and the anxiety is gone. the anticipation for me is killing me.

Jessica Bybee said...

I love the Mason Bucks idea!!! I think I like the traditional Zachary best! But they are all good. We will be praying for you and hope all goes well! I can't wait to see pics!

Nicole said...

Kelson or Zack. Carson was almost zack. I love the mason bucks idea! We have been trying to come up with something. Its sounds like we are in the same boat about time outs and yelling. Tell me more about the prizes and what not! Good Idea. Good luck Thursday!

The Williamses said...

I like Kelson and Kaden....

And I LOOOOOVE the "Mason Bucks" idea..... we need something, all our bright ideas are too complicated and so we stop doing them after a week. This seems like it is simple enough to do and we might stick with it. Sorry for the plagiarism of the idea but I might.......just.....steal......it

PS ONE MORE DAY!!! WEll, today and then the rest of tomorrow... but close enough.

beth said...

Oh my favorite blog post of the day!! I'm so excited for you that you know when you're going to have your baby! I vote for the name Kelson. Love it! Maybe I'll copy you and use it too!
I totally love your Mason Bucks idea. Not only are they learning that obeying and helping is good, they are also learning money management! Another idea to steal from you. :)

The Loden's said...

I like Kaden! I think it is very cute! Good Job on the boards as well!

Shay Olsen Photography said...

I love Kaden, that is my choice... Good Luck tomorrow.....

Nicole said...

That Mason Bucks thing is a great idea. Cute boards too.
I like all of your names so I guess that would cancel out any vote I made. I like Kelson and I've never even heard it. Good luck. I am excited for you!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Very cute idea with the "Mason Bucks", as for the name I think I like Jarom the best, but they are all good one's...tough.

Susan Engar said...

I am with you, I like #2....Kelson.
Congrats...if all go as planned you have had your baby by now!!! What a great idea for FHE. I think I might copy you.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I like Kaden the best. I think it goes with your other kids names really well.

I love the first picture you have of the kids. They look exhausted. Why was Hunter so tired? He isn't in school yet, is he?

Emily said...

You are the cutest mom! Congrats on the baby - my vote is Zackery but all of the names are cute! I love your idea of the Mason bucks! Let me know how it works out!