Monday, August 10, 2009

1st Day of School..... Etc.

This is what I look like.... everyone I run into Asks " When are you due? I think I am Huge! Jarred called me a Umpa lumpa! Yesterday! ( not sure on the spelling)
Makayla 1st day of Second Grade! She had a great day and really likes her teacher.

All three of my cutie pies!

Hunter was so excited to go to preschool. He wanted to go at the same time the other kids did. He loves to get going in the more and hates to wait. ( Just like any three year old.)
Ethan's 1st day of 1st grade. He got Mrs. Tropea, Makayla's teacher from last year. He is so independent he got in her line and was like bye mom. He says there is a lot of girls in his class and he doesn't know any of the boys. He always has a lot of girl friends more than boys anyways.

Hunter falling asleep at lunch. I should make a collage of all of these. Ethan falling asleep in dads chair after he had just told me he wasn't tired.

Makayla lounging with the dogs. The dogs are going to go through withdrawals with the kids gone.
So while we were in Utah our salt water pump broke and the algae took over the pool. You couldn't see the bottom it was so gross. So jarred and the boys cleaned it out and now we have a swimable pool again. Thanks goodness because it helps get rid of Ethan's energy after school.



6 comments:

Noonan Family said...

Well you do look like you are about ready, but you are so cute pregnant.

The Royal Family said...

So cute! Love the belly shot.
Any luck convincing the OB of a sooner date?

Jessica Bybee said...

They are so cute!!! Preston says he wants to come swim in your pool. Give the kids hugs for all of us with your Umpa Lumpa belly! :) I can't wait to meet #4!

Peay Family said...

Trust me, you are not that big. I had someone tell me the other day that I looked like I was having twins (now why don't people just keep those comments to themselves?) If you lived close I would come stand next to you to make you feel better.

Torrie said...

I am so excited that Ethan is in Ki's class this year. It is scary how independent they are getting.

Kristine said...

when are you due? Where are you delivering? I can't wait to send Savannah off to school on Monday she is so excited and driving me nuts.

We should try to get together sometime after school calms down a bit and have Sue meet us too. Maybe around Arrowhead or something.