Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st day of riding the bus! * backwards

The kids getting off. Ethan did not like the bus driver because he yells at the big kids. But they seem to be getting use to it. It is great not driving to the school twice a day. I might start taking them to school just so the don't have to wake up so early. But really it is only about 10 mins different. So we will see.................
While the kid were at school, I made covers for the baby cradle. They turned out really cute. Hunter had fun handing me pins, he was very disappointed that he didn't have school.

They are in the mess of the kids. I had a perfect picture then all these kids crowded in. AHHHH


Waiting for the bus, we got there about 10 mins early. Ethan was really nervous, Makayla was excited. One of the other moms says that this driver is a yeller. So we will see how it goes......

2 comments:

Torrie said...

The BUS??? Let me know how it goes. I don't think I'll ever let Ki ride it by herself. Maybe when El goes to school I'll be brave and let then try it.

Cindy said...

What cute pics. My kids start school tomorrow. I can't believe you are going to have that little man in four days! I love your cover that you made, your so crafty!