Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ZackeryJarred Mason 8/27/09

This is my last picture ever being pregnant.Ohhh so sad ,,,,,not.
Daddy in his muscle shirt, I was laughing so hard. the nurses had to cut it off. They gave him a bigger size so he would be be more comfortable.

Daddy cutting the umbilical cord.
He was 7lbs 15 oz.
20 1/2 inches long

His first picture.What a stud!




Makayla was so excited even though it was a boy she was still holding out that he would come out a girl.
Ethan holding him.
Hunters first time holding him by him self.


All of his hair.. I hope it is curly!!!!

A smile!
Hunter and Ethan watching him sleep.

I love the frog leg stage this is my favorite I really get sad when they stop doing this.
He loves to sleep and is a great sleeper!

He loves his tongue, he sticks it out all the time.

Zack loves to be wrapped up as tight as possible, he looks like a little bean with a head it is so funny.

Hunter loves to hold his little brother. Every morning he has to hold him. It is so cute!

16 comments:

The Royal Family said...

so so cute, LOVE that first pic.:) he looks like your other two boys. :)
Thanks for sharing

Tanner Fam said...

First of all...Congrats!!! What a great looking boy, and I love the name you decided on.
Jarred's pic was priceless. Definitely a keeper. :)
let me know if you need anything.

Nicole said...

Zackery is so cute!! Congratulations! Now get some sleep!

Nicole said...

Looks like a keeper! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nothing like the feel of a new baby in your house. So glad he made it here safely.

Susan Engar said...

What a handsome little guy!! So glad he is finally here. When you are up for it, let's get together!

Jessica Bybee said...

He is so cute! Look at that hair... I hope he keeps it! He reminds me slightly of Parker, but maybe because that is all the hair! Definitely a cutie!

Chad and Kristina said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm glad things went well!
Kristina

Cav Family said...

Congratulations! We is so handsome.
Who do you think he looks like?

Natalie said...

He's adorable. Congrats. Love the name

Emily said...

He is so cute! I love the name :) How are you feeling? I love newborns!

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a cute little man! I guess the kids won out on the name. It's perfect! :-)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.

The Loden's said...

Oh so cute!! he does have alot of hair!! Can't wait till christmas and have all the babies together!

Michael Bybee said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Stevenson's said...

Ahh, I love the name Zackery. I have been thinking about you and your family. He's a cutie. Hope everything and getting adjusted is going well. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. Or if Hunter wants to play with Missy and you can have some baby time.

Jess said...

He is beautiful!!! I only wish I was there to take that baby's pictures!