Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weekend pics

This is a GRASSHOPPER that loves our window. This is the biggest one I have every seen. He was a least 3 inches long!! * I told my bug guy about this grasshopper and he informed me that it is a locus!!! Gross
This is one of our lizards that is eating our yucky bugs around the house. I might have to put one in the house if we get crickets like last year. Just kidding.

Waving good bye to grandpa. My dad came down for the weekend, it was great to have him. Hunter was super sick and it was nice to have extra hands to help. Hunter has a special connection to Grandpa so he would even let him hold him when I couldn't.


WOW - you can sure tell they are related. I didn't even plan the colors of shirts!



Having fun in the Hot tub with Grandpa. They went swimming too. Thanks Dad for coming down for a visit. Hopefully next time everyone will be healthy!




7 comments:

The Royal Family said...

Isn't family just the best! Cute pics!

The Williamses said...

Boy, you DEFINITELY can tell they're related! I'm glad your kids had such fun with Grandpa-- how's the "Honey Do" list?

Liz Prisbrey said...

That grasshopper picture is crazy! It totally looks giant!

grandma north said...

Im glade you had fun with grandpa, thank for taking care of him, grandpa had a fun time, LOVE grandma

Prince Charming and Princess said...

Haha just wanted to leave a comment!! :) Thanks for your friendship...and your cooking!!! :)

Tanner Fam said...

That bug is ginormous!!! It almost looks photoshopped in. Did your husband whip up a good recipe for it?

Lacey said...

LOVE the flip-flop background! P.S. Thanks for the graduation card and very cute necklace I couldn't wait to wear it. About the card...I think we need to talk about what's appropriate. Hee Hee Hee