Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers day and dad and sons Camp Out!

Jarred and the kids made me waffles with fruit on them and I got to sleep in. It was a very nice day.
He also surprised me with a Kitchen aid mixer! It is so awesome and easy to use I don't know how I got along without it.

This is for after I have the baby! This is supposed to help with those c-section muscles that have been cut. Usually you have to buy this online and order so many DVDs but he found it and I really wanted after I had Hunter. He thought because I took a picture of it I was going to give him crap on buying me exercise equipment. But I was the one that asked for it.


The boys had a fun camping and they all three came home filthy. Ethan was so excited because dad let him stay up till dads bed time. Hunter crashed at his regular bed time and sleep through the night. ( he has had a cough) Jarred realized that it is a lot of work to take two boys camping but had fun.



3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

camp outs how fun! Happy belated mothers day!

Lacey said...

If Jarred had fun with two boys imagine when he's going to need to take 3! I'm so glad to see you got a Kitchen Aid now when I come down you can make me lots of goodies!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Lucky you!! I so want that mixer! Happy late Mothers Day!!