Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of school!

WOW- look at the difference from the beginning of the year to the end of Year. He has grown so much it is amazing to me.
Makayla doesn't look much different to me. Except she has grown taller and she has grown out of a lot of her clothes that she has worn for 2 years, so she must be getting bigger!

They are so cute!


Ethan got an award for being respectful! He got a pin and had a small assembly. We found out he doesn't really like surprises. He didn't know about the award! So jarred and I and Hunter and Makayla were waiting in the Cafeteria and he walks in looks around sees us and comes over and sits down. He doesn't say anything . So I said "So what are you doing here?" He says "My teacher told me to come down here." He was so confused, it was so funny. I told him to go over and sit with the other kids and you will find out in a minute why you are here. He accepted the award and still looked confused. He wasn't smiling in the pictures that the school took. When He was done. The first question out of he asked is "Why didn't Makayla get one?" What a sweet heart he was worried about Makayla. Then he said "Can I go back to class?" He then just left without even saying good bye. I couldn't ask for a better student.



Click on the picture to see what his teacher wrote about him.




6 comments:

The Royal Family said...

Sweet. how rewarding to have good kids. I agree Ethan looks WAY older in the end pic. :)

grandma north said...

Ethan and Makayla, I am so proud of you two. Keep up the great work.I Hope you will always treat others the way you want to be treated. Love Ya

Nicole said...

What a great award. You must be a proud Mama.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I SO can NOT wait for school to be out!! Your kids are looking way old.

Tanner Fam said...

That is amazing to see the change. What a great idea.

Rachel and Gavin said...

What a great idea to take first and last day of school pictures. Wow, they've both really grown!