Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Pics

Hunter hanging with dad! He loves to be with Dad and help out(aka getting in dads way!) But He is the Cutest dang kid. He makes me laugh even when I am mad. I love my little Hunter!
Makayla pretending to sleep at Ethan's Game. She is really becoming a big helper. She is excited for the baby to come so she can help out with him!

Ethan plays the Center. He is so focused during games!


Hunter loves to make himself a bed anywhere lately. Then he pretends to go to sleep, or he really does fall asleep.




Makalya had an Animal Report this week, she choose Snow Leopard. So we made he a poster and a shirt to wear. The back says Save the Snow Leopards. We had fun making it. I even let her stay up late one night to help make it. She was so funny she keep saying I should tell the boys I feel like I am lying to them. She is a very good girl and is always asking questions about right and wrong. She is preparing for her Baptism. Which will be the end of September or October if any of you would like to come! The baby will be blessed at the same time.




3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Can you believe our kids are getting baptized this year?? So crazy! A trip to Phoenix would be fun!

Nicole said...

What a great and fun thing for her to learn. you are such a good mom. I have always thought that. Keep up the good work and setting a good example!

The Williamses said...

I wish my kids would lay down and sleep on their own!!!

I let Ira stay up late to do a project too.... well, Aaron and I stayed up and helped him.Until around midnight cuz it was due the next day and he had left all his stuff at the other house... He was almost crying the next day when he said "I'm so tired, is this how late you guys stay up doing stuff for us every night?" I said YUP and let the guilt-trip begin :-)