Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Is it cold?

Makayla was so insisted that it was warm enough to swim on Saturday. ( If I sound annoyed I was !) She didn't stay in for long and then sat on the porch with her towel warming up in the sun. Funny Girl! Ethan Also decided to get in but it took him a really long time to get in. But once he did he swam for about an hour and tried to talk Hunter in too. But Hunter only put his feet in!

The only baby picture I got I decide to it for his profile picture. They didn't have any DVDs so we didn't get a DVD of our last kid. Oh well I haven' t ever watched the boys one 's again. Makayla I did because I was fascinated with it! We are excited to have this little one join our family. His name is going to be Brigham. Middle name is either Maxwell, Leroy or Mitchell. These are all family names. So we are excited that he will have genealogy to go along with his name.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats!! Now David will have a buddy in Arizona. I vote for Maxwell, it's a family name of ours. How exciting three boys! It was hot enough here to swim today, I have the air on right now!

beth said...

Congratulations!!!

The Royal Family said...

CUTE. I like Brigham that's cute! I like all the middle name choices they go well together.
I wish I had a pool in my back yard to releive this weight... I hope you enjoy it!

Emily said...

A boy! Congrats! Tell Makayla I know how she feels :) So fun, and Brigham is a cute name! I'm excited for you!

Tanner Fam said...

I love the name Brigham....good strong name. Congrats and we will be anxiously awaiting his arrival!!!

The Williamses said...

Brigham is an awesome name!

My kids decided it was warm enough to go swimming last Friday-- it was warm enough OUTSIDE but the water was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold! Of course Dad and Mom had to get in with the little ones so no mercy for me. :-)