Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Ethan and Dadddy got sockem poppers the boys thought these were awesome. They had fun beating grandpa up.
This is our Christmas morning in all the crazy present opening. Ethan holds the world record on opening presents the fastest.




So we had a wonderful Christmas! My parents surprise me and the kids and came down on the 23rd. It was so wonderful to have them. I felt so bad that they were going to be home by themselfs. I was kinda mad at my sister because she was going down to her inlaws again! She thought this was funny because she knew all along.



4 comments:

Mer said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! I am so glad you sent me a Christmas card because I don't know what I did with your address. So now I have it, thanks.

Liz Prisbrey said...

The jammies are CUTE! I love Christmas! :-)

Nicole said...

Those gloves are funny! We have fighting and wreslting going on all the time around here anyway!

Kristine said...

What a great Christmas surprise. I bet your parents were grateful for the warmer weather compared to all the storms they had up there. Looks like the kids had a good time.