Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funniest thing ever!

So it is cold in Utah compared to phoenix! My dogs thought so too. So I wanted them to be comfortable so I bought them jackets( first time i have bought them any kind of clothes). Then the were limp after going outside I think because the salt in her toes on their feet so I thought little booty's would be cute. I had know idea that it we be hilariously entertaining. Thanks to a lady at the store that said have your camera ready! I haven't returned them yet just in case Jarred want to see it live! I know I am mean aren't I!!! The joys of laughter.

4 comments:

The Loden's said...

That is so funny.. Good Job! Baby had a coat when we came to UT too. no shoes though

beth said...

OK that is SO funny. I am about to make some little boots for my puppy too. I wonder if she will react the same? I've never been one to like clothes on pets but it is just too cold here this year!

Cindy said...

That is so funny! Isnt' that the same thing if you put tape on the bottom of cats feet, they go crazy. haha I'm thinking of picking up a female lab in Utah next week. Call me and talk me out of it. hehe

Tanner Fam said...

Why is it fun to torture our animals?! We do our fair share as well. Next, you should go for heels.