Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Pictures!!! Bloopers

Hunter did not want to sit where we wanted him to. So we would get one picture and then he would move. Busy Busy Busy Boy!
I think I have some super cute kids!

CUTIE PIE


Makayla and her funny smile. She is usually very photogenic but I think she was trying to hard.



Ethan was our best smiler this time. We gave him the talk the whole way there about smiling normal. Next time we will tell Kayla that.

This is the best picture that Hunter has and it fits his personality perfectly I think it says I am so cute and very mischievous.

Cray smile girl!!! I was so frustrated the photographer thought that was her normal smile. HAHAHA

These are the pictures that you don't buy but are always fun to look at... and laugh at! Makayla kept making this funny smile.

Hunter putting his arm in weird positions.


Weird smile again!!!!!


You gotta love my smile. It is so hard to smile all the time in hopes that you will get a good picture with three kids. Any one with kids knows how it is.Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Loden's said...

Looks like yall had fun! Cute stuff!

Nicole said...

It's a funny thing with kids, as soon as you get them to learn to sit still, they start with the funny smiles! They look great!

The Royal Family said...

They are cute, and funny!

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL!! Cute idea! I should post my bloopers too, there are some good ones.

Don't you just love their weird smiles. Mason and Maddox have both started to do that. We had to tickle Maddox through half the pictures just to get a normal smile out of him. :-)

Tanner Fam said...

The outtakes are the best. My brother only sends the outtakes for xmas cards. We are more excited to see those than any other ones this time of year.

Cindy said...

Those are some great and funny pics! Hunter's turned out fantastic against that black background. Did you to Portrait Innovations? I hope I get a family pic with my xmas card, haha.

The Royal Family said...

Can you email me your new address?

grandma north said...

Your picture are very cute. can't wait to get them. they realy show there personalitys. love ya