Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ethans Christmas performance!

He wanted to make sure I got a picture of him. He couldn't see us very well.
This is one of his special friends- girlfriend her name is Taylor( ahhh first crushes)


This is his teacher Mrs. Nesse Ethan really likes her and so do I.


Hunter had Mommy and me and we make snowmen cupcakes. He keep saying can I eat it now... he didn't even eat the cupcake. He ate the snowmans head and said no more snowman.





This is his part for the performance he memorized it really fast. He is so smart.

6 comments:

The Williamses said...

Tell Ethan AWESOME job! He's such a little man in that picture with his little girlfriend. Cute photos!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, they are all getting so big! I think crushes at this age are so cute. Maddox has a crush on his cousin. :-)

grandma north said...

amanda, thank you for the update. you have cute kids. i miss them terrible. cant wait till after christmas. so i can play with them. very cute picture. ethan you are so smart. you and makayla keep up the great work. hunter can you show me how to make snowman cup cake? love ya

The Royal Family said...

Amanda, I LOVE the family photo on top so cute, Ethan looks so old in it.. I love the pic of his little girlfriend.. how fun. Good job buddy!
Are you guys going to be in Riverton for the holidays?

Hunnie said...

I love all the pics of your family! You guys looked great, and Ethan is adorable!

Cindy said...

That pic of Ethan is to die for. How adorable. Don't let Hunter get any crushes, Chloe will be waiting for him when he gets off his mission, haha.