Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WildLife Zoo

They were putting on a show for us..... Madagascar style

These are my favorite Monkeys and they even let Jarred and I take them home.
Have you ever fed a giraffe? Well I can now scratch that off my bucket list.





How close have you been to a tiger? We were so close we could have stuck our hands thru the fence and pet him. He was taking a bath and drinking the water. Makayla said that is gross! At least my daughter has learned that you don't drink bath water. HINT HINT -boys
The bats were eating- you had to turn the light on and then snap the picture. I think this was one of the kids favorites.
You can't see them very well but Makayla had to have a picture- There is two baby tigers.
This is my favorite monkey I called him Einstein monkey because of his hair. This guy was harassing the others if was very fun to watch.
This is a meerkat he came right up to Hunter.

7 comments:

Emily said...

That zoo looks amazing! To be so close to the animals! I bet your kids were really having a great time like the pictures show! You look great too!

The Loden's said...

WOw I am jealous! THe kids look like they are having alot of fun!! Love ya ALL

Liz Prisbrey said...

Eww gross! Bats! Yuck!

I really want to take my kids to a wild life zoo. I went when I was much younger, but it has been a very long time. Who are we kidding, I want to take myself there!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Eww gross! Bats! Yuck!

I really want to take my kids to a wild life zoo. I went when I was much younger, but it has been a very long time. Who are we kidding, I want to take myself there!

grandma north said...

I love the zoo picture's. cant wait to go in the winter with the family. miss you guys.

Melissa said...

Where is this zoo at? It looks really fun! My kids desperately need to have their pictures taken with almost every animal too. It makes for some fun memories. Hope all is well.

Cindy said...

Chloe said, "Where's Hunter, I can't find him?" What are you guys doing in October???