Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ethan went to a birthday party.......

So this is what was there lots of snakes!!!!!
A little scary the guys name was bud and he showed us bite marks from this snake. Huge bruises and little marks from his teeth. Bud said he thought he was food. I think I wouldn't want to be by this snake if it was hungry.
The two boys in the end got pooped on -nasty.
Ethan loved it! this one his was holding tried to climb up his shirt that is the only time I saw him get a little nervous.
This is a 2 week old baby boa. He will grow up to be bigger than the one he was holding before.

This is an 85lb boa. This snake went the bathroom on the two big boys on the end it was really gross luckily Ethan was in the middle so he didn't get an on him. Thank goodness.

7 comments:

grandma north said...

Ethan you are my hero. I dont think i would have held those snakes. your a brave young man. Love you

Nicole said...

Wow! That creeps me out. Thanks for what you said about young womens. It is definitly going to take me out of my comfort zone! Do you guys have callings yet or are they giving you a break?

Kristine said...

wow, that is one big snake!! Looks like the kids were enjoying themselves though.


Off note. Would love to get together but this weekend Chad and I will be on a cruise. October is a crazy month for us. But still want to get together sometime will the whole family.

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is FREA-KY!!!

Cindy said...

That is so scary, snakes freak me out. Israel used to have on in our room, I finally made him get rid of it! How many pets have we gone through now? I think five or six!

Tanner Fam said...

I hope he got to take one home in a birthday grab bag.
Jason had one when we got married. She was donated to a school per the new woman of the house.

Daphne's Extras said...

Awesome!!!