Saturday, September 20, 2008

Makayla Is 7!!!!


Makayla turned 7 on last Sunday and I have been trying to get this slide show put up for almost a week. Makayla brings such a joy to our house. She is my little angel. She is usually such a big helper but she has her days. She loves it when everyone is happy and loves to be the center of attention. She love water and snow and is already asking when it is going to snow. She is very sad that we won't get any here. She loves her brothers and keeps asking when her sister is going to come.( no future plans on that) She can draw for hours and has a passion for science. She says when she grows up she is going to be a zoologist so she can play with tigers. We love how she is always pretending and we never know which imaginary friends are with us. I hope that she always keeps her imagination. We love her and and are so glad that she picked our family.

6 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, how time flies! She is such a beautiful little girl! I love all the pics!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Makayla! Fun pictures. Hope all is well.

Cindy said...

Hi Makayla!! Happy Birthday! I wish I could have been there for it. I really miss you, especially at school. I hope to see you at my baptism.
love,
Madison

The Royal Family said...

Happy late birthday Makayla! Those pictures are so cute! She is gorgeous!!!!

grandma north said...

makayla,your are so beautiful. and we Love you a ton. keep being a big helper to mom and dad. cant wait to see you in two weeks. love grandma

Stephanie said...

You have a darling family. I am glad you moved into the ward. It has been great to get to know you a bit at volleyball, Go Team! You fit in well with all us silly girls.