Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stitches.............

Hunter got his first set of stitches on Monday. I should say stitch it was only one but the small gash was to deep for glue. It was five layers deep all the way to the bone. How did it happen you might wonder. Makayla was playing with a light saber and he walked into the her line of fire. She must have hit him pretty hard. She felt really bad. I figured he would have a bruise or some thing when he came into the room holding his eye with blood allover it I was shocked. Jarred took him to the Dr. because I was watching 2 extra kids. I was glad he was home. It was his turn anyways I took the other two kids to get their stitches. But Hunter was cake compared to Ethan, Hunter even felt the pain of the stitch and he still sat still. Well other than not being able to swim for a few days. Which is a huge deal at our house! He seems to be healing fast.

Some of you asked what I will be going to school for I want to be a sonographer. Which is a ultrasound tech. I want to specialize in fetal Ultrasounds. I should be able to finish school at the same time as this baby is entering 1st grade. Hopefully!

6 comments:

Mer said...

Poor Hunter! She had to have hit him pretty hard!I am feeling really bloated!! I am not ready for the baby to come but I am ready to not be prego anymore. How about you?

The Royal Family said...

poor baby.. :(

Bradley Clan said...

Poor Guy! Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how much they have changed in a year!

Emily said...

Cute Hunter! Makayla doesn't know her own strength! I am excited for you to go to school. I think you will be a great ultrasound tech! Seems fun and different! I will be at Bear Lake until the 19th, so lets get together maybe that Monday or Tuesday after!

Tanner Fam said...

Now he's a man!!!

Emily said...

Let's count on the 22nd!