Friday, July 3, 2009

It is has been a year....

We have been in Arizona for a year now. We love it here. I was hoping to have a few more improvements on our house. But time and MONEY is always a problem. But I wanted to make some kind of record what we did get done in the first year. We added on to the back porch. Which our hot tub now sits on. We love the Hot tub and it has really helped with relaxing all my sore muscles from this pregnancy.I am sorry to say this is the only room I have painted. I can't decide what I want in the other rooms. But I have had a paint sample up in my kitchen for a year now and I still like it so I guess I should do it. My room I know what I want but Jarred isn't so sure he will like it. So maybe after the baby get here I will just do it.
This is a picture of our house it doesn't look any different except without the Halloween stuff and with some flowers out front. Hopefully by next year I will have a lovely backyard to show you. I was going to take a picture of the back yard. But everyone has seen weeds and dirt .

We are very glad that we moved here. We feel like it is home here. We miss all our Vegas friends and Utah family and friends. We have made some good friends here. I love the schools and the teachers that my kids have gotten. I excited for another year here..... it should be an fun one. With a new baby coming in 8 weeks or less! Hunter starting preschool, Ethan in first grade and Makayla in second. Jarred really busy with work and me trying to balance the house and another kid. I would also like to have at least one wedding a month, and I hope to start school in the spring.


4 comments:

The Royal Family said...

wow a year it flew by. I love the house! school for what? Fun. good luck with the weddings and flowers. :)

and that 8 weeks!!!

Emily said...

I can't believe you've been in Arizona for a year! Time goes by so fast. I'm excited you are coming into town again, it will be fun to hang out!

Peay Family said...

Wow, you sound like super woman! I think after my baby comes I will be satisfied with simply getting dressed and doing my hair (at least for a couple of months). Go Amanda!! By the way, what are you going back to school for?

Lindsey said...

Hey Amanda! I can't believe you have been gone a year already! It looks like you aren't missing us too bad!