Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jarred fixing the car!

Hunter has found a new love of doing hair. Jarred is always a volunteer! I don't mind sometimes but you always end up with a few less hairs.
Hunter also loves Makayla room. He put on her swim suit all by himself. Good blackmail pic for later in life.


We have had a funny noise in our vent for a few weeks. It was a big pain in the butt all the way to Utah. So he decided to fix it, he didn't realize he was going to stand on his head to get it fixed. But now it doesn't make a awful noise when you turn it on. Yeah! Hunter and Ethan were his helper handing him tools when he needed them.





Hunter making sure he was OK!




3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Love the swimsuit picture! :-)

The Royal Family said...

TOO funny. Love the background, cute stuff. I am a follower!

Tanner Fam said...

Gotta love the blackmail photos. I still have some of my brother that I am waiting for that PERFECT moment.