Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jan 2010

Ethan is 7! He can be such a good help and make me want to pull my hair out in the same hour. But we love him and our amazed how smart he is.



Ethan loves to take pictures, I will find my camera and it will always have a few pictures that I didn't take. The headband that Makayla is wearing I made.:)


Zack has discovered his toes and loves to eat them any chance he gets.

This is a bad picture but this is the Field next to us and it was almost full from the rain.

Zack had cereal this week. He liked it but couldn't get it fast enough and would scream at me when I took the spoon away to get more food. But he has since gotten a little better.
Makayla is now a green belt in Karate! HI YEAH Ethan started Karate this week and loves it. I think Hunter will start when he is four. Maybe MOM and DAD should start too.

This is us at the Rank advancement. My, I have some good looking kiddos. The mom on the other hand she need some work !!!! HAHAHA

5 comments:

Jessica Bybee said...

You do not need work!
You look awesome... just like your kids! Way to go Kayla!!!

The Royal Family said...

very cute! i can't believe Ethan is 7!

grandma north said...

congradulation Makayla. pretty soon I will have a karati family. amanda you look just as great as your kids.I love you all and miss you a ton

Tanner Fam said...

I see you started the cereal. :)

You look great, so stop it!!

And you can bring me some of the cake. After seeing those pictures, I am craving chocolate.

Cindy said...

Zack is so big!!! Brooklyn gave up on Karate after one session. Your pictures look so great. What are you doing for spring break??