Friday, August 22, 2008

Hunter.....church......etc.....





So Hunter will be having tubes put in sometime in the near future. He has had three ear infections since we have moved. I think that the first one just never went away because he has been on antibiotics for a week and the ENT said that it was still there. So surgery for my baby. The Dr. said that he has scar tissue on his left ear so it could affect his hearing. I really didn't want tubes but I don't want him to be deaf because of me.


So we get to talk in church this Sunday. Lucky us huh, I know you are all jealous. Luckily my parents are able to come down to sit with the kids. Thanks MOM and DAD.


I have also decided to keep doing flowers and have my first wedding in NOV. I am excited.



Thanks for all your help with the blogging thing... the digital scrap booking that is another story..... i think i need a handicap verson for me, or maybe my computer is just slow or something. We will go will the second.
So Ethan loves to swim but only with his life jacket. He loves to jump off the ladder. Makayla is my little water girl and now can swim with out a life jacket and thinks it is so fun to pick stuff off the bottom of the pool. We are getting in a habit of going for a swim almost every night after dinner. Hunter has mastered swimming on his own with a life jacket and he loves to put his face in just like Makayla.


>

6 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That's so sad about Hunter but someone told me life was so much better after their kids got tubes put in their ears. They never had an ear infection again! Now that would be great!

Natalie said...

Hey Amanda, it's Natalie. Your blog looks good. And your hair is cute, too! My oldest, Dallin, had the same thing with his ears. But we found deafness in his left ear in Kindergarten. After the tubes, he could hear fine. I would definately do it before Hunter gets any older. Hope your doing well, Natalie

Nicole said...

jack had tubes and it was the best thing for him. I just wish we would've done it sooner. I'm sure he'll be fine. Good luck to you on Sunday. You're right. I am soooo jealous.

The Royal Family said...

Good luck with the tubes doesn't sound fun, but it sounds like it will help. Do you guys have a pool? Tell me about that :)

Joey and Megan said...

Hey Amanda, I remembered your blog address from this morning. I'm proud of myself :) I'm sure you will do great on your talks tomorrow (and there's plenty of people to sit with your kiddos in the future if you need help!) Your blog looks great, and I love that family picture.
By the way, we have the dresser and hutch that matches the desk in your daughter's room!

Kristine said...

Your hair looks so cute. Man you look good!!

Tubes are not so bad. My oldest had them put in at 9months. Hers was because she had fluid that had geled and would not drain but it wasn't infected. I actually had them twice as a kid and still got tons of ear infections. I have oodles of scars in my ears. See you tomorrow. Looking forward to our play date.